07 Aug How to Install Comet Stainless Steel Hose – Video Tutorial
A stainless steel hose is essential for the safe and quick installation of gas piping in commercial, residential, and industrial buildings. Installing the Comet stainless steel hose is a very straightforward process.
Your tool kit should contain a blade, hose cutter, fastener, and a clamp. You can use these tools to install the stainless steel flexible hose efficiently by following these steps:
- The very first step in installing the Stainless Steel hose is to cut the hose appropriately. For this purpose, use the hose cutter to cut a suitable length from the hose roll.
- After you have marked the length, keep twisting and tightening the knob with the help of the hose cutter.
- Keep rotating it until you cut the hose.
- Now, cut the protective layer using a blade. Generally, you should trim about five valley spaces.
- Use the fastener available in the tool kit to secure up to two valley spaces. You must ensure that the spaces are appropriately secured before moving on to the next step.
- Flatten the ends of the two valley spaces using clamps.
- You must keep clamping it until the ends are entirely flat and uniform.
- Once the hose is cut, the protective layer is removed, and about two valley spaces are made flat and uniform, you may start fixing the couplings.
- Insert the nut and then the plastic sleeve.
- Make sure that the plastic sleeve is adequately fitted below the flattened ends.
- Finally, insert the Rubber O-Ring and fully tighten the entire fitting.
- Your Comet Stainless Steel Hose is ready for installation.
Applications of Stainless Steel Hoses
You can install and use the Stainless Steel Flexible Hose for many purposes because it is applicable in many conditions and industries. Some of these benefits are:
- The hose is manufactured from a premium quality stainless steel. It has a brass coupling fitting in the pipe, which is beneficial in establishing a secure and direct connection to various gas appliances.
- PVC protection makes stainless steel resistant to extremely high temperatures and corrosion.
- It is very reliable and durable.
- The stainless steel hose is exceptionally versatile, safe, and efficient. It speeds up the process of gas piping installation in numerous types of buildings.
Comet Stainless Steel Flexible Hoses are manufactured according to the best manufacturing guidelines, which makes them perfect in all working conditions. To find out more, feel free to get in touch with our friendly and helpful specialists.